The journal is included in the Russian and foreign databases:
- RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index) and SCIENCE INDEX
- DB Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory of American publishing Bowker
- DOAJ — Directory of Open Access Journals as an open-access journal
Sample of article
Surname, name, patronymic of the author
Scientific degree, post
Work place / a study place
e-mail of the author
Key named sections — with a depth of up to three sub-levels (the author must choose an option without numbering or numbering of sections and subsections, to the numbering option should be selected only in the case of direct links to the numbering in the article)
Basic requirements for publication
1. For publication only accepted previously unpublished copyrighted material — scientific (practical) articles, reviews (reviews), review relevant articles of the journal.
2. Basic requirements for the content of copyright material (scientific article, review, review of monographs, textbooks, review of the scientific article).
- The scientific (practical) section. In the introductory part shall be justified by the relevance and feasibility of developing topics (scientific problem or task). In the main part of the article through the analysis and synthesis of the information necessary to uncover the problem studied, solutions, study of possible outcomes, their credibility. In the final part — to summarize, draw conclusions, recommendations, to indicate possible directions for further research.
- Review. The review should be analyzed, compared and identified the most important and promising areas of science (the practice), some of its activities, events, events, and so on. The material should be issue-oriented, show conflicting views on the development of scientific (practical) knowledge, contain findings , generalization, summary data.
- Review of the monograph, a textbook — analysis, critique, evaluation of scientific work (except dissertation research) in the genre of newspaper and magazine journalism. Title Reviews allowed to replace the bibliographic product under review.
- A review of the scientific article — to review scientific work before publishing it. The review, which is sent to the journal, should disclose the relevance, importance and scientific-theoretical methodological and practical value of the article, include an evaluation, characterization work conclusions.
3. Publishing design copyright material.
To the Editor should be addressed to copyrighted material, including the following elements: title, information about the author, abstract, keywords, references.
3.1. Title in Russian and English languages
Title in Russian: The titles of scientific articles should be informative. The title of the article, you can use only standard abbreviations. After the title you must specify information about the authors, compilers, and other persons who participated in the work on the manuscript.
Title in English: Translated title of the article in English should be no transliteration from the Russian language but untranslatable names of their own names, and other devices. Objects that have their own names; also used untranslatable slang known only to Russian-speaking specialists. This also applies to copyright resume (annotation), and keywords.
3.2. About the Authors
Information about the authors include the following elements:
Block 1 — in Russian:
- Last name, first name and patronymic (in full) of the author
- position or profession
- place of work, study (name of institution or organization, community), including division (department, faculty)
contact information (E-mail for instructions in the journal)
Block 2 — transliteration and English translation of the relevant data: Information Block 2 in the Roman alphabet (transliteration and translation of the relevant data) in the same sequence: the authors of the Latin alphabet (transliteration); company name, address of the organization — in English.
Abstract in Russian prepared in accordance with GOST 7.9-95, GOST 7.04 GOST 7.5 of not more than 500 characters.
Abstracts in English to the Russian language articles should be:
- informative (not comprise common words);
- original (not be a carbon copy Russian language summaries);
- meaningful (reflecting the main content of the article and research);
- structured (follow the logic description of the results in the article);
- «English-speaking» (quality written English);
- compact (stowed in a volume of 100 to 250 words).
The best option is a summary recapitulation of structure in it articles, including introduction, goals and objectives, methods, results, conclusion.
- The purpose of the work in a condensed form. Background (Background) can be given only if it is associated with a context purpose.
- Briefly outlining the basic facts of the work, you should remember the following points:
- you need to follow the chronology of the articles and headlines to use it as a guide;
- does not include minor details;
- the text should be connected using the words «therefore», «more», «eg», «result», etc., or disparate sets forth the provisions should flow logically from one another;
- writing style should be compact (dense), so the proposals are likely to be longer than usual.
Keywords in Russian is selected from the text material (except editorials, reports, theses, scientific reports, letters to the editor) and placed in a separate line after the abstract to the published text of the manuscript. The key words are in the nominative case.
Keywords in English.
3.5. Text of the article. Full text in Russian or another language (original language).
References with Russian links in Russian:
Bibliography of the unit is the article must be submitted bibliographic references (GOST 7.05-2008) and reference lists at the end of the material (see «References»). The author is responsible for the accuracy of the information, the accuracy of quotes and links to official documents and other sources.
References to the Russian-speaking and other references in the Roman alphabet:
The name list of references should be in English. References (References) is a completely separate unit, repeating a list of references to the Russian-speaking parts, regardless of whether there is or is not in him foreign sources. If the list includes links to foreign publications, they are fully repeated in the list being prepared in the Roman alphabet.
Articles sent to the journal should be a review of the doctor or the candidate of economic sciences (graduate students and applicants for a scientific degree — Candidate of Economic Sciences, and candidates for doctoral degree of Doctor of Science — Doctor of Science).
3.8.Requirements for registration.
The amount of the author’s original must be at least 0.6 of a printed sheet, ie, 10 p. A4 printed interval 1,5; Times New Roman font size (size) — 14. The illustrations should be presented in the text.
4. Submission to the editor.
Together with the author’s original, prepared in accordance with the requirements of para. 2.1, the author must submit:
- Cover Letter — Annex 1;
- form (information about the author) — Annex 2.
All articles sent by the authors for publication in the journal are reviewed according to the position of reviewing.
Materials should be sent to:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. 8-951-354-54-84
5. Other conditions
- Articles sent to the editorial office without the requirements of these terms of publication, are not considered.
- The magazine is published only in electronic form. Access to all numbers of the journal free of charge to all, including and writers on the magazine’s website https://eee-region.ru, and in the Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU http://elibrary.ru.