1. Rules directions of scientific articles to the journal
For publication only accepted previously unpublished copyrighted material — scientific (practical) articles, reviews (reviews), review relevant articles of the journal (see. Section. «About the Journal: Requirements for articles»).
Together with the author’s original, prepared in accordance with the requirements, the author must submit:
- a cover letter; profile — information about the author;
- review of doctor or candidate of economic sciences (graduate students and applicants for a scientific degree — Candidate of Economic Sciences, and candidates for doctoral degree of Doctor of Science — Doctor of Science).
Materials sent e-mail to the Editor: email@example.com
To the Editor should be addressed to copyrighted material, including the following elements (in Russian and in English): title, information about the author, abstract, keywords, references. (Formats supporting documents and an example of an article posted on the website of the magazine.
2. Terms of the review of scientific articles
- Article received by the editorial office of the magazine and the corresponding category does not violate its Publication Ethics (see. Section «Publication Ethics»), are reviewed with a view to peer review. All reviewers are acknowledged experts on the subject of peer-reviewed material and have for the last 3 years of the publication of peer-reviewed articles on the subject. Reviews are stored in the publishing and editorial office for 5 years. Editorial reviews transmit copies to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation for admission to the editor publication prompted.
- Reviewers are notified that they sent the manuscript is the intellectual property of the authors and are reportedly not subject to disclosure. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies for their own use. Breach of confidentiality is only possible in the case of alleged inaccuracy or falsification of materials.
- Timing review in each case determined by the editors with the creation of conditions for the most rapid publication of articles.
- The procedure for informing the authors about the results of the review.
- After a positive review editors inform the authors about the admission of articles for publication, indicating the duration of publication. A copy of the review is sent to the author with a copy of the published article;
- when receiving negative reviews revision sends a copy to the author reviews the proposal to modify the article in accordance with the reviewers’ comments or arguments (partially or completely) to refute them, or send a reasoned refusal to the author.
- Articles, modified or revised by the author, re-routed for review.
3. The rules of scientific articles published in the journal
- The decision whether the publication is received after review by the editorial board of the formation of the next releases. Editorial board determines which issue will be published article. The solution of the Editorial Board informed the author by e-mail.
- Denial of publication.
Not allowed to be published:
- a) articles in which infringements of the rules of ethics of publication of the magazine (see. section «Publication Ethics»);
- b) articles that do not meet the requirements of the magazine, in the authors disclaim their technical improvements;
- c) article in which the authors did not perform constructive comments from reviewer or arguments do not refute them.